Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel. The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Evaluate and maintain power is designated areas wnire shipboard performance
• Create analysis of designated shipboard systems or equipment
• Organize, collect and report on various electrical protocols
• Utilize familiarity and understanding of all subject areas in Electrical Engineering and correct diffecienties
• Evaluate hardware/software functional requirements
• Develop documentation, prepare final deliverable reports, and destruction of documents
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant years of experience
• Experince in design, installation and test of electrical support systems
• Active Secret (or higher) clearance is required
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include " Electrical Engineer – Moorestown, NJ" in the subject of your email.
Watershed Security is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.