Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
• Requirements Analyst/Engineer will support the customer and internal team by providing support on all deliverables
• Reference their expert knowledge of all elements of the contract, development and integration
• Able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Evaluate and develop requirements to ensure all requirements are met
• Document the response actions prior to submitting concerns to leadership
• Identify requirements and author all assessments, reports and planning
• Support the development and quality assurance of all performance based metrics
• Prioritize capability requirements and collect supporting documentation
• Lead groups and document changes during technical based meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Must have experience in the following areas:
o Requirements Analysis
o Functional Analysis & Allocation
o Development of recommendations to leadership
o Author analytical documents to ensure all deliverables are met
o Conducting & Leading Technical Reviews
o Must coordinate, lead and document the finalization of all requirements
o Strong inter-personal and leadership communication skills to carry out this assignment with the ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Minimum of 3-6 years of experience developing requirements for performance based metrics of complex systems
• Active SECRET clearance
• Working knowledge of software, hardware and network integration development and required documentation
• Experience with developing and delivering briefs to senior team members
• Must be confident in their ability to track the status of diverse software
• Experience working closely with end-users within a structured DOD environment
• Demonstrated strong written communication
• Subject Matter Expert with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• B.S. Degree from an accredited institution
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Potential for work in noisy data center / server room environments
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Requirements Analyst Engineer” in the subject of your email.