Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The Senior Technician is responsible for directing technical work on projects. Performs a variety of analyses and prepares appropriate documentation. Prepares and makes briefings and presentations. Leads team in on-site management of installations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Responsible for directing technical work on projects
• Performs a variety of analyses and prepares appropriate documentation
• Prepares and makes briefings and presentations
• Leads team in on-site management of installations
• Works independently and installs, operates, maintains, configures, troubleshoots, and repairs IT systems devices, circuits, cables, components, software, and end-user devices, components, software and connectivity
• Assists in the development and management of project plans
o This includes the review of task performance and work products for correctness, for adherence to design concepts and user requirements, and for progress IAW schedules
• Coordinates with the Contractor's project manager and Government user representatives to ensure accurate solutions and user satisfaction on technical matters.
• Monitors and analyzes networks, applications and information systems to determine security posture and makes recommendations for improvement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong knowledge and experience implementing information and network security policies and standards
• Demonstrated skills in problem solving and risk mitigation
• Working knowledge of site management and installations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• 7 years of progressive IT experince
• 5 years of experince in project technical areas
• Experince as a Lead within a Project for one year during the past 3 years
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• Security+ CE Certification required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move 10-15 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
This job operates in a professional office environment and ship activity as needed. This role routinely uses standard equipment to execute duties as an Sr. Technician.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com . Please include “Sr. Technician – Chesapeake, VA” in the subject of your email.