Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The mid-level A&A Analyst will provide technical review and expertise for the NSWC Carderock Post Validation Review Team. Duties will include providing validation compliance reports for Navy system accreditation packages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Review system security A&A package submissions for consistency, completeness and traceability ensuring compliance with current Navy A&A/C&A guidance
• Follow a detailed program SOP for Post Validation Review execution
• Maintain SOP checklists for each package to ensure compliance
• Provide package compliance reports which list specific rework actions to Government customers and the submitting Program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with executing C&A/A&A Validation services in the Navy Environment
• Experience with both DIACAP and RMF
• Experience utilizing the Navy’s instance of eMASS
• Excellent communication, time management and technical analytical skills
• Meet or exceed IAM/IAT Level II requirements in accordance with DoD 8570.01m.
o IA baseline certification within 6 months (i.e. A+, Network +, CCNA Security)
o On the job training/experience
o Maintaining Continuing Education (CE) credits
• Four (4) years of related practical experience in Cybersecurity, Engineering Test and Evaluation (T&E), or A&A related field
• One (1) year of Navy specific experience performing validator tasks with C&A and/or A&A Packages. The Contractor shall have knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Experience with NETWARCOM / NAVSEA / NSWC RDT&E environment
• Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) designation preferred, but not required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment. Business dress code is applicable to this position as the successful candidate will be working with customers daily.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “A&A - WNY ” in the subject of your email.