Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The Cyber Project Manager is responsible for delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. This position is considered an expert in their field and interacts with customers, peers and their staff to ensure quality services, commitment to improvement and alignment with project management best practices. This position will manage project team members as well as employees and is responsible for conducting all supervisory activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Onsite PM for Watershed in all daily interactions with our customer and COR
• Provide program deliverables: (Weekly report, progress schedule updates, MSRs)
• Problem escalation and QA
• Coordinate with customer to Initiate, Plan, Execute and Closeout various IT projects within the National Marine Fisheries Service OCIOD
• Develop Project Management Plans, Project Communications Plans and Project Charters
• Develop Executive briefs for the CIO to report on project status and risk
• Master’s Degree is required from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
• PMP is preferred
o Experience of 10 years can be substitute for the PMP certification with post graduate degree
• Must have 8 years of directly related experience as an PM is required
• Experience with vulnerability management, tools and cybersecurity
• Direct experience creating Project Management Plans required
• Understanding and knowledge of an Integrated master Schedule (IMS)
• Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in RMF
o CompTIA Security+ CE (CISSP or CCNA is preferred)
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Potential for work in noisy data center / server room environments
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.