Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Cyber Security Analyst
The Cyber Security Analyst will provide an independent review, test and assessment of all information, artifacts, and other relevant data that is provided by the system lab owner for DIACAP and RMF based accreditation packages (both standard and PIT, operational and RDT&E.)
We are looking for team players, that are comfortable working in a high op-tempo environment. We want team members that will work to package completion, and won't get tripped up by the myriad of obstacles that crop up when executing C&A/A&A in the Navy environment.
- Ensures networks, applications and information systems meet security posture and makes recommendations for improvement
- Establishes computer and physical security by developing standards, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with IT and facilities security and recommends improvements
- Monitors use of data files and regulates access to safeguard information
- Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access, revoking access, reporting violations and monitoring information requests
- Ensures that systems are safeguarded by ensuring that regular backups are performed, procedures are followed for source code management and disaster preparedness and recommending improvements
- Develops and leads security awareness by providing briefings and on-going communication
- Work all artifacts in the Navy Implementation of eMASS
- Responsible for STIGs, patching, scanning, validation of inventory and creation of network diagrams
- Document C&A information in the Comprehensive RMF (Risk Management Framework) package ensuring internal consistency of the information and that there are no omissions
- Evaluate all discrepancies to recommend mitigation measures for reducing or eliminating specific risk
- Optimize C&A test and validation procedure results to ensure the most accurate reporting in the appropriate format and that all IA requirements have been addressed.
- Create and verify the accuracy of POA&Ms/RARs as identified by vulnerability actual test results
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVE):
- Security+ CE or other IAT Level II or higher certification as mandated in accordance to DoD 8570.1-M.
- Secret (or higher) clearance is required
- RMF (Risk Management Framework) experience
- Must have experience with cyber testing (ACAS, SCAP, STIGs, etc.)
- Proficient in Office Suite, excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to execute the duties of the position with minimal supervision
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience in creating, submitting and then achieving ATOs for packages
- Navy C&A/A&A Experience. Prefer with NAVSEA. Bonus Naval Surface Warfare Center Experience. Double Bonus for NSWC - Philadelphia experience
- Experience with Navy's eMASS implementation
- Experience with Navy's DADMS application
- Experience working Navy PIT packages
- Intermediate of Fully Qualified Navy Validator credentials desired
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include "Cyber Security" in the subject of your email.
Watershed Security is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Watershed Security is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.