Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Monitor all connections and queues between various email systems and locations
• Perform diagnostics on local and shipboard Active Directory Replication
• Conduct email database maintenance, backup and restore as required
• Perform documented troubleshooting and disaster recovery of all servers
• Maintain email accounts for local and remote users
• Perform remote diagnostics on shipboard Exchange servers
• Assist with shipboard personnel in response to trouble calls assigned by the MSC Global helpdesk
• Classified and Unclassified MS Exchange - BNOC Contractors manage and maintain MS Exchange Servers
• Support and troubleshooting includes assisting clients with Outlook and Exchange issues involved with client access to email
• Maintain several unclassified Exchange Bridgehead Servers, which hosts shipboard Exchange Servers connections for Active Directory Replication and message transfer
• Monitoring is accomplished by periodic checks of local Exchange connectors and queues by the BNOC staff
• Support MSC Integrated Ship Network System (ISNS) Common PC Operating System Environment (COMPOSE) equipped ships in the importing and exporting of comma separated value (CSV) files
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers
• Sets up administrator and service account, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
• Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery
• Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
• Active DOD Secret Clearance
• 5 - 7 years of directly related experience
• Minimum of 2 years of significant Microsoft Exchange 2013 and above within the last 5 years
• Must have Active Directory Replication and message transfer experience
• BS or equivalent (may be substituted for experience)
• CompTIA Security+ CE Certification is required (can be substituted with other certifications equal or above the Security+ level to meet contract requirements)
• MS Exchange cert is preferred
• Exchange Administrator or part of Exchange Team
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment. Business dress code is applicable to this position as the successful candidate will be working with customers on a daily basis.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Exchange Admin/Postmaster” in the subject of your email.