Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Senior A&A Analyst / Lead Information Security Specialist
West Bethesda, MD / NSWC Carderock
The Senior A&A Analyst for the Post Validation Review Team. Duties will include providing Technical leadership (in the form of process, and subject matter expertise) .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
- Provide Technical Leadership
- Maintain a detailed SOP regarding how Post Validation Review will be executed
- Train staff in SOP execution
- Track compliance with SOP
- Assist with RMF transition
- Act as liaison between NSWC Carderock and Echelon II (regarding returns for rework)
- Provide Post Validation review services
- Packages will be submitted to our team via eMASS from the validators. We will review the package for consistency, completeness and traceability across submitted artifacts and ensure compliance with A&A/C&A guidance
- Provide package compliance reports which list specific rework for the validator
- Assemble final package on behalf of the ISSM and submit via eMASS to Echelon II
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with executing C&A/A&A Validation services in the Navy Environment
- Experience with DIACAP (for remaining legacy packages) and RMF
- Excellent communication, time management and soft skill
- Cybersecurity workforce experience
- 8570/8410 IAM Level III
- CISSP (preferred)
- SECRET clearance
- Minimum of 5 Years C&A/A&A Experience
- Direct knowledge of Navy C&A/A&A Process
- Full Qualified Navy Validator is preferred
- Experience with NETWARCOM / NAVSEA / NSWC RDT&E environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Carderock PM” in the subject of your email.