Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The Senior A&A Analyst will provide technical review and expertise for the NSWC Carderock Post Validation Review Team. Duties will include supporting the PM and program by providing validation Compliance reports for Navy system accreditation packages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Review system security A&A package submissions for consistency, completeness and traceability ensuring compliance with current Navy A&A/C&A guidance
• Follow a detailed program SOP for Post Validation Review execution
• Maintain SOP checklists for each package to ensure compliance
• Collecting, organizing, summarizing, and reporting on various IT data sets
• Utilize familiarity and understanding of all subject areas in Cybersecurity & Information Assurance to execute requested actions
• Implement knowledge of Navy RDT&E, Business Systems, and other Infrastructures
• Perform actions in accordance with recent Navy A&A policy and guidance
• Evaluate hardware/software functional requirements
• Develop documentation, prepare final deliverable reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with executing C&A/A&A Validation services in the Navy Environment
• Excellent communication, time management and technical analytical skills
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and experience with Interim Authority to Test (IATT), DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Platform Information Technology (PIT) Systems
• Experience utilizing the Navy’s instance of eMASS
• Active Secret (or higher) clearance is required
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Intermediate Qualified Navy Validator, Cybersecurity Workforce (8570/8410)
• IAM Level III Certification is required
• CISSP Preferred
• SECRET clearance
• Direct knowledge of Navy C&A/A&A Process
• Must have experience working as a Validator with both DIACAP and RMF
• Experience with mitigation of security vulnerabilities within computer systems
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must have 10 years of directly related experience within an DOD environment
• Experience with NETWARCOM / NAVSEA / NSWC RDT&E environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment. Business dress code is applicable to this position as the successful candidate will be working with customers daily.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Navy Validator” in the subject of your email.