Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Navy Validator / Certification & Accreditation
The Validator will provide package validation support services on site in Dahlgren, VA. The Analyst will provide an independent review, test and assessment of all information, artifacts, and other relevant data that is provided by the Accreditation Analysts and System Owners for DIACAP and RMF based accreditation packages (both standard and PIT, operational and RDT&E.)
We are looking for team players that are comfortable working in a high op-tempo environment. We want team members that will work to package validation, and won’t get tripped up by the myriad of obstacles that crop up when executing C&A/A&A in the Navy environment.
• Collecting, organizing, summarizing, and reporting on various IT data sets
• Utilize familiarity and understanding of all subject areas in Cybersecurity & Information Assurance to execute requested actions
• Implement knowledge of Navy RDT&E and business systems and infrastructure
• Perform actions based on Navy C&A efforts and guidance
• Evaluate hardware/software functional requirements
• Develop documentation, prepare final deliverable reports, and destruction of documents
• Intermediate or Fully Qualified Level Navy Validator Certificate
Completed a Navy Certifier course (or equivalent)
• Meet and maintain qualifications in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Change 3 (IAT Level I) and as migrated to the DODD 8140 requirements
• Associate’s degree in a Computer Science field or relevant years of experience
• 2 years of experience working with Navy C&A efforts and guidance
• Experience in MS Office products, Visio, and scanning software/hardware
• Active Secret (or higher) clearance is required
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Experience working Navy PIT and RMF packages
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include "Navy Validator" in the subject of your email.
Watershed Security is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Watershed Security is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.