Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Senior A&A Analyst
The Senior A&A Analyst act as a working PM for the Amazon C2S A&A Team. Duties will include providing Technical leadership (in the form of process, and subject matter expertise) and Managerial Leadership (interacting with the COR, executing CDRLs, providing weekly and monthly reports, staff management and scheduling).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
- Lead the A&A Development Team:
- Act as the onsite PM for Watershed in our daily interactions with our customer and COR
- Provide program deliverables: Weekly report, progress schedule updates, MSR, A&A deliverables
- Manage the team
- Problem escalation and QA
- Provide Technical Leadership
- Maintain a detailed SOP regarding how to accredit systems within the Amazon C2S environment.
- Train staff in SOP execution
- Track compliance with SOP
- Act as liaison between Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and the Validation Support Team (regarding returns for rework)
- Provide A&A Services
- Packages will be submitted to third-party validation teams to achieve ATO status. We will review the package for consistency, completeness and traceability across submitted artifacts and ensure compliance with A&A/C&A guidance
- Coordinate with Application Development teams to resolve deficiencies on defined controls
- Coordinate with Amazon C2S engineers to define/refine security control artifacts
- Update and refine the Customer Support Matrix (CSM) to assign responsibility for adherence to ICD 503 and CNNSI 1235 controls
- Assemble final SSP package and supporting artifacts package on behalf of the ISSO and submit to FinCEN CISO
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with program management
- Experience with executing C&A/A&A services in the Amazon AWS Environment
- Experience with ICD 503/NIST/RMF A&A
- Excellent communication, time management and soft skills
- Top Secret/ SSBI
- Experience with A&A of a TS level system (ICD 503)
- Minimum of 6Years C&A/A&A Experience
- Experienced track record of achieving ATOs
- Program Management experience
- Direct knowledge of Dept of Treasury and/or Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) A&A processes and procedures
- PMP Certification
- CISSP Certification
- Experience with Bank Secrecy Act Data Controls
- Experience with A&A in intelligence sensitive environments
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include "Sr. A&A Analyst" in the subject of your email.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability options, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.