The Senior A&A Analyst will perform post validation review activities for A&A packages in accordance with RMF Steps 1, 2 and 5 process guidelines. The Senior A&A analyst will work with customers on behalf of the Government’s technical leads and make recommendations in accordance with relevant IA policy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Interact with customers and technical leads on a regular basis
• Provide feedback and comments in accordance with SOPs and A&A Checklists
• Proactively identify and communicate risks and issues
• Provides metrics in support of monthly status reporting
• Attends meetings as required
• Assists with onboarding and training new hires
Provide Post Validation Review Services
• Manage, review and monitor A&A packages using eMASS
• Review validation tests and test procedures
• Review and validate compliance status
• Validate results and reports
• Produce package compliance reports
• Document and provide recommendations to leads
• Assemble final package on behalf of the ISSM and submit via eMASS to Echelon II
• Stay abreast of relevant DoD and DoN guidance to ensure timely and efficient package reviews
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with performing C&A/A&A activities in a Navy environment
• Experience with DIACAP and RMF
• Experience with eMASS
• Excellent communication, time management and technical / analytical skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; or substitutable experience in accordance with customer and contract allowances
• Meet or exceed IAM/IAT Level III requirements in accordance with DoD 8570
• 10 years’ C&A or A&A experience, with direct knowledge of DoN processes and information systems
• Active Secret Clearance
• Preferred: Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) III (can be intermediate)
• Candidate must be willing to complete training and requirements to obtain NQV certification with 6 months of hire pending customer approval
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment. Business dress code is applicable to this position as the successful candidate will be working with customers daily.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Sr. A&A Analyst” in the subject of your email.