Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The ideal candidate will combine SharePoint and Web Development experience along expertise of sound data design and management principles, advanced programming, and statistical methods to provide leadership in support of the goals of Organizational Performance. This will be done through the design, development and implementation of data collection methods, reporting, analysis and significance testing of the parameters of operational performance within the SharePoint platform. Innovation, creativity, flexibility, and critical thinking are key to success in this role. The candidate we are seeking will enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Create new building block components (e.g. web parts, reports, visual performance indicators, custom coded pages, etc.), as identified by the customer, to display data and performance metrics and collectively roll ups data into dashboard style reports/displays
• Front-end and back-end SharePoint development experience and expertise to engineer existing business rules onto other platforms
• Cleanse, translate, and merge different datasets from various data sources (e.g. Excel, SharePoint lists, Access databases, etc.) as required to develop business solutions
• Effectively translate customer needs and requirements into easily understood solutions and products within SharePoint
• Develop and modify NCIS applications and tools to better enable automation functions
• Utilize knowledge of activity-based and managerial costing concepts, principles, methods, practices and tools of data management. Desirable experience includes modeling techniques, dictionary development and sustainment of ABC/MPA/SCRS Models
• Reference familiarity of major operating characteristics of IT equipment and software with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite of products, includes MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel.MS Project and SharePoint Designer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge and direct experience utilizing SharePoint Designer (2013) along with front-end SharePoint techniques
• Experience with developing SharePoint workflows and utilizing SharePoint web parts
• Development experience and know-how to engineer existing business rules onto other platforms
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to a fast-paced, demanding work environment where priorities frequently change
• Ability to take initiative, work independently and creatively with strong organizational and task management skills
• Secret clearance is required (Must be able to attain/ maintain Top Secret SCI clearance)
• Security+ CE is required
• SharePoint Designer 2013
• Must have 5+ years of experience in developing dashboard applications in SharePoint
• Expert level knowledge in managing data within MS Excel, MS Access and MS SharePoint environments
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is PREFERRED, not required
• Experience with MS SQL Developer Tools i.e. SSRS, SSIS, SSAS preferred
• Experience with SharePoint Excel Services and PowerPivot are preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
Must be able to lift to 25 pounds
The work environment is characteristic of a standard classified work environment. No personal electronic devices are allowed at the facility. Dress code is professional.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.