Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
- Create and maintain site collections Perform site collection administrative duties to include advanced permissions
- Create and maintain lists, document libraries, custom content types, forms and other customizations Document and execute test plans, as needed
- Manage enterprise content, security, and governance for SharePoint Advise, guide, and provide support to key stakeholders and customers, as needed Define and implement configuration standards including metadata tagging
- Design/Develop custom master pages, themes, and templates Migrate data from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2013
- Complete tickets as level 2 support for all SharePoint applications Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of XSLT, XML, and jQuery and how it relates to SharePoint specifically when it comes to Item Styles and Data Views
- Ability to analyze, design and develop discrete workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation
- Working knowledge of MSSQL Business Intelligence solution technologies
- Excellent hands on experience and knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2013 Configuration and settings for OOB SharePoint webparts
- Creating custom forms using InfoPath Collaborative Markup Language (CAML) Integrating Active Directory with SharePoint solutions and the interoperability of SharePoint and other Office products SVN or similar source control systems
- Graphic and UI design o Gathering, defining and documenting requirements
CERTIFICATION / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred -- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IA, MIS, or related
- Security+ or other related 8570.1 IAM level I certification
- Seven to Nine (7 to 9) years of related experience
- Two to four (2 to 4) years of experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience building out sites with custom SharePoint workflows, list, libraries, and custom SharePoint forms utilizing “Out of the Box” SharePoint features
- Must be a Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Due to the nature of work performed in our facility, U.S. citizenship is required
- Candidate must have active DoD Top Secret (or higher) Clearance and be SCI eligible
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability options, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
***To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com . Please include “SharePoint” in the subject of your email.
Watershed Security is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.