(Quantico, Virginia) Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
SharePoint Developer Quantico, Virginia
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Create and maintain site collections
• Perform site collection administrative duties to include advanced permissions • Create and maintain lists, document libraries, and other customizations
• Create and maintain custom content types
• Create custom forms
• Document and execute test plans, as needed
• Manage enterprise content, security, and governance for SharePoint
• Advise, guide, and provide support to key stakeholders and customers, as needed
• Define and implement configuration standards including metadata tagging
• Design/Develop custom master pages, themes, and templates
• Migrate data from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2013
• Complete tickets as level 2 support for all SharePoint applications
• Successful candidates must possess at least four (4) years of progressive program analyst experience in all
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Working knowledge of XSLT, XML, and jQuery and how it relates to SharePoint specifically when it comes to Item Styles and Data Views. - Ability to analyze, design and develop discrete workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation
- Working knowledge of MSSQL Business Intelligence solution technologies
- Working knowledge of Silverlight development
- Solid working knowledge of programming fundamentals including data structures, design patterns and common algorithms
Experience with the following:
o Excellent working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2013
o Configuration and settings for OOB SharePoint webparts o Creating custom forms using InfoPath
o Collaborative Markup Language (CAML)
o Integrating Active Directory with SharePoint solutions and the interoperability of SharePoint and other Office products
o SVN or similar source control systems o Graphic and UI design o Gathering, defining and documenting requirements
CERTIFICATION / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Preferred -- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IA, MIS, or related • Security+ or other related 8570.1 IAM level I certification
Seven to Nine (7 to 9) years’ of related experience. Two to four years of experience with Sharepoint 2013, preferably building out sites with custom SharePoint workflows, list, libraries, and custom SharePoint forms utilizing “Out of the Box” SharePoint features. Must be a Self-starter that requires minimal supervision. Due to the nature of work performed in our facility, U.S. citizenship is required. Candidate must have active DoD Top Secret (or higher) Clearance and be SCI eligible
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability options, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “SharePoint” in the subject of your email.