Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The ideal candidate will combine SharePoint and Web Development experience along expertise of sound data design and management principles, advanced programming, and statistical methods to provide leadership in support of the goals of Organizational Performance. This will be done through the design, development and implementation of data collection methods, reporting, analysis and significance testing of the parameters of operational performance within the SharePoint platform.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Front-end and back-end SharePoint development experience and expertise to engineer existing business rules onto other platforms.
• Address business data requests queue – including interacting with business partners to better understand needs, recommend best way to address needs, query and extract data from relevant systems based in Excel and SharePoint.
• Cleanse, translate and merge different datasets as required to help solve business question on hand.
• Incorporate industry best practices into daily work and team processes.
• Assist with the interpretation of data and provide a repeatable and consistent evaluation across the team.
• Understand executive management’s information needs and contribute to related solution roadmaps.
• Responsible for capturing user requirements for applications from key stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge and direct experience utilizing SharePoint Developer (2013) along with front-end SharePoint techniques
• Experience with developing SharePoint workflows
• Development experience and know-how to engineer existing business rules onto other platforms
• Active Secret Clearance and Security+ CE Certification is required
• Must have experience with SharePoint Designer 2013
• Must have 3+ years of experience in developing dashboard applications in SharePoint
• Expert level knowledge in managing data within MS Excel, MS Access and MS SharePoint environments
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is PREFERRED, not required
• Experience with MS SQL Developer Tools i.e. SSRS, SSIS, SSAS preferred
• Experience with SharePoint Excel Services and PowerPivot are preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
Must be able to lift up to 25 ponds.
The work environment is characteristic of a standard classified work environment. No personal electronic devices are allowed at the facility. Dress code is professional.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Software Developer” in the subject of your email.