Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Software Project Manager
• Software Project Manager (PM) shall have expert knowledge of all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, stakeholders, human resources and communications management.
• The PM shall be able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, the ability to establish confidence and credibility with managers and senior level IT leaders, excellent communications skills, foster open communications on teams
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Responsible for planning, execution, and reporting on the activities associated with a project.
• Ability to deliver specific deliverable with a defined beginning and end
• Establishes and maintains schedules, coordinates progress, manages risk, communicates to clients, and prepare project documentation
• Identify and recommend changes to policies after evaluating the current protocol
• Delegate assignments to the team and follow up to review progress
• Provide strong technical direction utilizing software development experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Must have 5 years of experience successfully managing and leading the successful realization of complex software development projects
• Proactively managing the project with little supervision, resolving action items, issues and risks
• Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, & Closing Projects
• Controlling and monitoring Project Scope, Time, Cost, Quality and Risk
• Reporting on project performance and manage Stakeholder expectations
• Assesses project health and directing any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations.
• Creating and applying comprehensive project plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
• Defining and documenting project work breakdowns and monitoring project status.
• Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Required
• B.S. Degree from an institution accredited by an organization
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and leading complex projects
• Experience with agile product development
• Active Secret Clearance
• SCRUM Master Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Software Project Manager” in the subject of your email.