Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel. The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Sr. A&A Analyst/Program Manager
The Senior A&A Analyst will serve as the Program Manager for this contract and will supervise a team of 4 other analysts. The Senior A&A analyst will also perform post validation review activities for A&A packages in accordance with RMF Steps 1, 2 and 5 process guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Supervises and manages employees by assigning and monitoring work. Serves as coach and mentor.
• Prepares monthly reports and maintains performance metrics related to package reviews.
• Attends meetings and reports on program status regularly.
• Assists with onboarding and training new hires.
• Maintains Program Management documentation such as the Program Management Plan, Staffing Plan, and Self-Assessments.
• Proactively identifies program related risks and issues.
• Interacts with customers and technical leads on a regular basis.
Provide Post Validation Review Services
• Manage, review and monitor A&A packages using eMASS
• Review validation tests and test procedures
• Review and validate compliance status
• Validate results and reports
• Produce package compliance reports
• Document and provide recommendations to leads
• Assemble final package on behalf of the ISSM and submit via eMASS to Echelon II
• Stay abreast of relevant DoD and DoN guidance to ensure timely and efficient package reviews
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with performing C&A/A&A activities in a Navy environment
• Experience with DIACAP and RMF
• Experience with eMASS
• Excellent communication, time management and technical / analytical skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Experience managing teams, projects or programs
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; or substitutable experience in accordance with customer and contract allowances
• Meet or exceed IAM/IAT Level III requirements in accordance with DoD 8570
• Preferred: Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) III (can be Intermediate) Candidate must be willing to complete training and requirements to obtain NQV
• 7 years of Project Management related experience
• 10 years’ C&A or A&A experience, with direct knowledge of DoN processes and information systems
• Active Secret Clearance
• PMP Certification desired
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Potential for work in noisy data center / server room environments
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment. Business dress code is applicable to this position as the successful candidate will be working with customers daily.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “PM/Navy Validator” in the subject of your email.