Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The Systems Analyst Specialist performs a variety of complex tasks and is considered an expert in his or her field. This position interacts with customers and peers to ensure quality services, commitment to improvement and alignment with project management best practices are continually leveraged in order to meet or exceed the organization’s goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Interacts with customers on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner
• Troubleshoots, performs systems backups, archiving, disaster recovery and provides IT support when necessary
• Oversees the administration and maintenance of the customer’s IT infrastructure
• Implements, monitors and evaluates network security procedures and performance
• Ensures system availability and performance meets standards
• Performs data analysis, results interpretation and prepares metrics/reports for customer consumption
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong operating and troubleshooting knowledge across technologies such as: TCP/IP, Ethernet, CISCO, Windows, VLAN, and Linux
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Solid industry knowledge regarding the developments, opportunities, and risks for hardware, web, and mobile systems
• Must be willing to learn new skills, be a self-starter and team player
• 3+ years of experience working as a full-time System Analyst or similar position
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree from an institution accredited by an organization recognized by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) Accredited Institution or 5years of equivalent experience can be substituted
• Active Secret Clearance
• Security+ Certification is required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move 10-15 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
The position is on Customer Site and is typical of a standard office environment.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Systems Analyst-Arlington” in the subject of your email.