Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
Systems Analyst (Windows Server)
The Systems Analyst Associate performs a wide variety of tasks related to troubleshooting and repairing electronic and computer components and systems. Technical knowledge and manual skills are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Interacts with customers on all levels to help resolve Windows related issues remotely assigned by the MSC Global Helpdesk
• Troubleshoots, performs systems backups, archiving, disaster recovery and provides IT support when necessary
• Provide remote support on servers and perform checks on connectors
• Reads technical manuals, confers with users and conducts Windows and Active Directory diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support
• Monitors and evaluates network security procedures and performance of email systems
• Complete service on unclassified bridgehead servers to ensure continued Active Directory Replication
• Ensures system availability and performance meets standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Basic operating and troubleshooting knowledge across technologies such as: Windows servers, Active Directory as well as desktop support
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify both simple and complex computer problems, analyze them and solve them
• Basic industry knowledge regarding the developments, opportunities, and risks for hardware, web, and mobile systems.
• Must be willing to learn new skills, be a self-starter and team player
• 3+ years of experience working as a full-time Systems Analyst or similar position providing troubleshooting support within an DOD environment
• Active Secret DOD Clearance is required
• CompTIA Security+ CE Certification is required (can be substituted with other certifications equal or above the Security+ level to meet contract requirements)
• Must have fundamental knowledge of Active Directory Replication, Windows server 2008 r2, 2012 r2, and Windows 7 or 10 operating systems
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is characteristic of a standard office environment. Business dress code is applicable to this position as the successful candidate will be working with customers on a daily basis.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com. Please include “Systems Analyst” in the subject of your email.