Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The following exciting opportunity awaits a qualified candidate:
The Technical Writer reviews and edits highly complex written and graphic technical materials, including system configuration, documentation, studies, reports and other presentation graphics.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
• Performs direct technical work on projects
• Reviews and edits highly complex written and graphic technical materials, including system configuration, documentation, studies, reports and other presentation graphics
• Ensure compliance with standards of style, format, structure and organization of material
• Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of DoD military specifications and standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong knowledge and experience implementing information and network security policies and standards
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• 5 years developing, editing materials for reports, manuals, briefs, instruction books, catalogs, related technical and administrative publications
• Must have experince with work methods and procedures, installation, operation and maintenance of electronic systems/equipment
• 2 years of proven experince in executing clarity, conciseness and terminology as well as producing technical and graphic documentation for IT and Electronic systems
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• Security+ CE Certification required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move 10-15 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
This job operates in a professional office environment and ship activity as needed. This role routinely uses standard equipment to execute duties as a Tech. Writer.
Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@WatershedSecurity.com . Please include “Tech. Writer – Chesapeake, VA” in the subject of your email.